This week Beat 102 103, we looked at the importance of Electronic Bikes.
Did you know that European Countries Are Among the World’s Highest Carbon Emitters?
The world can emit more than 2.4 million pounds of CO2 per second, and European countries are among some of the highest emitters in the world. According to the Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency, Europe is home to some of the world’s largest carbon-emitters – in 2015, Germany had the 7th highest emissions.
Why are eBikes so important?
They contribute to improving the planet’s air quality, they don’t make unnecessary noise when in use, thus reducing noise pollution. Because of their light weight, they also cause less damage to roads than traditional vehicles.
All you need to know about County Council Bolt E-bike specs:
- The handlebar is ergonomic, and the <strong>bicycle has an adjustable seat</strong> for maximum comfort
- The e-bike has a front basket to hold your bag and belongings (don’t forget them after you complete your journey!)
- The e-bike’s frame is built from 100% recyclable aluminium and comes with a swappable battery
- The maximum motor-assisted speed is 25 km
- The Bolt e-bike has a <strong>range of up to 90 km on a single charge.
To find out more about the bikes we used from Wexford County Council:
https://bolt.eu/en-ie/blog/bolt-e-bikes-hit-the-streets-of-wexford/ – Wexford County Council E-bikes