* Many hands make like work…. The community is key to the success of this project. Local groups work very well together on this project. Get as many local groups involved in your project.
* Be sure to seek funding from as many sources as possible to help progress your project. Seek advice from your local authority for example who may be in a position to support and could steer your group towards other funding sources.
* Arrange events to promote your project. Organise something for Heritage Week for example and host fun events to inform the public of the work you’re doing.
* Let local schools know about your project and invite schools to visit and see your work and to get involved.
* If you have an area of wetland that you could develop contact the Local Authority Waters Programme.