* Tidy Towns Committees can expand their traditional role of litter-picking and keeping their areas well kept. They can also do their bit for biodiversity without much effort.
* Devise and design a Biodiversity Toolkit for your members
* Local groups may be interested in supporting your project. Ask local clubs and groups to see if they’re interested in contributing.
* Roundabouts are a great area to promote biodiversity and it wouldn’t take much effort.
* Don’t just do the actions, communicate the impact of those actions. Tell people what you are doing and why.