Energy Awareness is discussed by Max on Ours to Protect this week.
Here are some tips for cutting your energy consumption along with your energy bill. What’s good for your pocket can be good for the environment.
- Before you start, understand your energy bill.
- Switch off stand-by.
- Draught proof windows and doors.
- Turn off lights.
- Careful with your washing.
- Avoid the tumble dryer.
- Spend less time in the shower.
- Swap your bath for a shower.
Here’s a few websites if you want to find out more: