It’s not always possible to win awards like the young students in this weeks episode from Galway Bay FM but there are a few things you can do to take positive climate actions
- Use your bicycle to get to school or work as much as possible.
- Support active travel and decarbonisation measures in your locality.
- Engage with politicians and local planners on how best to improve your localities in a green way.
- Inspire eco-action in the next generation through incentivised initiatives like competitions.
- Demonstrate the other benefits to going green with travel measures like improving your physical health.