Did you know?
- The average cost of running a family car in Ireland is €10,691 – Cycling when you can will have huge benefits for your pockets!
- As well as this you can get an e-bike tax free under the cycle to work scheme!
- By opting for an e-bike opposed to a push bike, cycling becomes a more accessible activity for everyone to enjoy!
- Once you hit 430 miles on your new bike you are officially Carbon Neutral! That means you have off-set the carbon that was used to make your bike.
Getting started on your e-bike journey:
- Not sure if you want to commit just yet? Why not go for a test drive while taking in the stunning wild atlantic way. Get in touch with EBikes Downings and prepare to become an avid cyclist https://www.facebook.com/ebikesdownings
- Safety is always first. Brush up on your rights as a cyclist and the rules of the road https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXhsiJD_Gjo
- Decided you want to take the plunge and cycle to work? Find out what you need to do and visit https://www.biketowork.ie/ to save up to 52%!