Did you know…
- Decorative lights left on for 10 hours daily over a month can contribute to significant energy consumption.
- Switching to LED holiday lights uses up to 90% less energy, saving both electricity and money.
- Unplugging festive lights when not in use can reduce energy waste and lower your holiday carbon footprint.
Why is being sustainable at Christmas time so important?
- Sustainable Christmas preserves the planet, reduces waste, and ensures a healthier future for generations to come.
- Prioritising sustainability during Christmas protects our environment, fosters mindful consumption, and promotes a responsible legacy for all.
- Sustainable Christmases safeguard ecosystems, curb excess consumption, and forge a path towards a greener, more resilient world.
What can I do to help have a sustainable Christmas?
- Opt for eco-friendly gifts, indulge in creative DIY decorations, and enjoy memorable experiences for a sustainable and joyous Christmas.
- Embrace a green Christmas with recycled decor, eco-conscious gifts, and nature-inspired festivities for sustainable and festive fun.
- Elevate holiday joy sustainably: choose ethical gifts, eco-decor, and share eco-friendly traditions for a memorable, green Christmas celebration.