This week Dublin’s Q102 looked at the ever evolving Irish electric vehicle market.
Did you know…
- Over the past year, electric cars have outsold diesel cars.
- New car registrations rose 18.8% to 77,488 in the first six months of this year
- There has been a 69.39% increase in electric vehicle sales this year.
What are the most popular electric cars?
- Toyota is the best-selling electric car, with 10,954 registrations
- according to new figures from the Society of the Irish Motor Industry (SIMI) released in July, Volkswagen and Hyundai are next in line.
Here’s a few websites if you want to know more !