Did you know…
- Most wetsuits are made from petrol.
- Neoprene, a synthetic rubber commonly used in wetsuit manufacturing, has a significant ecological footprint.
- Many wetsuits are made in Asia and are not biodegradable after using.
What is Snawve?
- Snawve is a sustainable suit company.
- They were founded by Stephen Byrne, an eco conscious person with a love for the sea.
What can I do to help with the environmental damage caused by wetsuits?
- If you’re in the market for a wetsuit, check out Snawve who put an emphasis on making their items with quality, sustainable materials.
Here’s a few websites if you want to know more !