This week South East Radio looked at GreenTechHQ – the home for start ups scale ups and companies with an eye in their sustainable solutions to help climate change.
- GreenTechHQ provides an ecosystem for companies and communities who want access to leading business innovation and sustainability knowledge, extend their global connections and business solutions support.
- Kitted out with 1GB on connectivity, hot desks for up to 20 people, meeting spaces for large and small groups in lecture to round table, sound proof space for podcast video collaborations, Slaney snug for moments of inspiration and homed in Ireland’s first commercial passive build – Senan’s House.
- GreenTechHQ Ireland’s Sustainability Innovation Hub helps companies develop and grow their business base.
- They connect businesses with investors, corporations, mentors, and provide training and a range of services aimed at heightening your business returns like marketing, legal & financial advice.
- They also provide ESG training and consultancy to ensure you ready for the 2024 reporting.
- They can help create your sustainability journey and train your in-house team creating sustainability champions who will add this important skillset to their portfolio for your benefit.
- They can can also review your CSR and help develop CSR programme around your sustainability goals which link back to improve the culture of the company and have surrounding community benefits also.
About Ed Murphy
- Ed is an entrepreneur with 30 years of experience in business.
- Throughout his career, he has developed a deep appreciation for individuals who have the drive and passion to create something meaningful from nothing, benefiting many people in the process.
- After working in the USA, Ed returned to his hometown in Wexford in 1992 and joined forces with Michael Kearney, embarking on several successful franchise ventures. These included Snap Print and Design, CEX, and Home Instead Senior Care.
- In recent years, Ed has divested from his franchise businesses and shifted his focus to pursue his passion projects. With a strong sense of pride in his Wexford heritage, he recognized the potential of the region to foster innovation, attract inward investment, and create numerous job opportunities for the local community.
- Believing that Wexford is a hidden gem yet to be fully discovered by the world, Ed is determined to establish an innovative environment that supports entrepreneurs and encourages young people to live and work in Wexford, hence his newest project GreenTechHQ.
For more information: