This week Highland Radio discussed Electric cars ahead of the Letterkenny Motorshow
Did you know?
- There are grants available in Ireland to buy electric cars for personal and business use
- You can also apply for a grant to have a charging station installed in your home! https://www.seai.ie/grants/electric-vehicle-grants/electric-vehicle-home-charger-grant/
- There are also savings to be made in e-tolls when you own an electric vehicle under the LEVTI, the Low Emission Vehicle Toll Incentive
- The Letterkenny Motorshow takes place this saturday. There are 11 Dealers which will showcase both EVs and ICEs. Want to book a test drive in advance? You can do so here! https://www.letterkennymotorshow.ie/
- Driving an electric vehicle means serious carbon emission reduction. If you want to find out exactly how much you can save, here is a handy calculator